TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- New Newsletter just released! Click on green text to view or visit "Newsletter" page.
- Welsh Language Group: Sunday, September 9, 2 pm, 2393 Bourne Ave. in St. Paul. Call 952-607-8670 or email email@example.com for questions or directions.
- Minnesota Welsh Hymn Festival hosted by the Minnesota Welsh Association: Sunday, September 23, at 1:30 pm at First Presbyterian Church at 220 East Hickory Street in Mankato, MN. Guest director: Mari Morgan. Guest choir: Southwest Minnesota Male Chorus. If you need a ride, please contact Sally Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, October 6 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to discuss the book Shoes for Anthony, by Emma Kennedy. See a description of the book and a list of future books for discussion by visiting the "What's On" page.
- Welsh Movie Night: Monday, October 8, 6:30 pm at 7 pm in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Community Room (First floor) at 3433 Broadway St. N.E., Minneapolis. Follow the signs to the community room. Come to see the The Last Dragon-Slayer (2016). Based on the first of Jasper Fforde’s series of novels for young readers. Bring your children and grandchildren!
- Pub Gathering: Sunday, October 21, from 4:00 - 6:00pm at Merlin's Rest Pub at 3601 E. Lake Street in Minneapolis. Join us in meeting up with new and long-time friends with Welsh interests and Celtic connections (along with a pint, a glass of wine and/or some good food).
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.