TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- November newsletter! Click here
- The Artaria Quartet with soprano Maria Jette will be featuring the music of David Evan Thomas, a member of our Society: To Live in This World: Three Poems of Mary Oliver, for soprano and string quartet. Sunday, November 17, at 3 pm at Sundin Hall, Hamline University, St. Paul. Tickets: $17/15 seniors/youth & students free
- Scott Lloyd, Welsh storyteller: "Arthurian Place Names of Wales": Thursday, November 21, 7 - 9 pm, St. Anthony Park Lutheran Church, 2323 Como Ave. W., St. Paul. $10/person. $5 student. No one turned away for lack of funds.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, December 7 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. We'll talk about Ibraham and Reenie by David Llewellyn. Visit the What's On page to see the list of books for the following year.
- Christmas/Holiday Tea: Saturday, December 14, 2 - 4 pm at University Lutheran Church of Hope, 601 - 13th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN. Put the date on your calendar! Come to celebrate the season with carols and songs, poems, and stories. Contact Janice at email@example.com if you want to sing in a small choir for the event. There will be one rehearsal beforehand.
- St. David's Day Annual Banquet, February 29, 2020, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, at the DoubleTree by Hilton (new name, same place as last year), 2540 N. Cleveland Ave., Roseville. Save the date!
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.