TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- Just out! April Newsletter. (Click on green "Newsletter" or go to Newsletter page, above)
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, April 6 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to discuss Aberfan, by Gaynor Madgwick. See a description and a list of future books for discussion by visiting the "What's On" page.
- Welsh conversation: Sunday, April 14, 2 pm, 2393 Bourne Ave., St. Paul. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- King Arthur, Tales from Wales and More: Thursday, April 25, 7 - 9 pm at Celtic Junction Arts Center, 836 Prior Ave. N., St. Paul, MN and Wednesday, April 24, 7-9 pm at Winona County Historical Society, 160 Junction St., Winona, MN. Presented by Gareth Williams. Gareth is a storyteller, write, photographer, and walk leader who has published over 50 history maps of Wales. Gareth regularly appears on radio and TV Programs in his native Wales. Sponsored by Wild West Tours and the St. David's Society of MN. Write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Out of Town Event: Blodwen, a Welsh Opera: Anyone interested in traveling to Montana for an exciting musical event? Blodwen, an opera composed by Dr. Joseph Parry and Richard Davies, will be performed May 10-12 and 17-19, 2019 in the Roebling Theater at the NOVA Center for Performing Arts at 2317 Montana Ave., Billings, Montana.
- Welsh conversation: Sunday, May 19, 2 pm, 8844 Stevens Ave., Bloomington. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, June 1 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to discuss The Rice Paper Diaries, by Francesca Rhydderch.
- Welsh conversation: Sunday, June 9, 2 pm, 2393 Bourne Ave., St. Paul. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Picnic and Annual Meeting: Saturday, July 27, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm at Rosebrook Park, 2590 Fry St., Roseville. Bring a dish to share. More details to follow.
- North American Festival of Wales: August 29 - September 2 in Milwaukee, WI. Register online by visiting http://nafow.org.
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.