TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- April Newsletter. (Click on green "Newsletter" or go to Newsletter page, above)
- Out of Town Event: Blodwen, a Welsh Opera: Anyone interested in traveling to Montana for an exciting musical event? Blodwen, an opera composed by Dr. Joseph Parry and Richard Davies, will be performed May 10-12 and 17-19, 2019 in the Roebling Theater at the NOVA Center for Performing Arts at 2317 Montana Ave., Billings, Montana.
- Welsh conversation: Sunday, May 19, 2 pm, 8844 Stevens Ave., Bloomington. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, June 1 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to discuss The Rice Paper Diaries, by Francesca Rhydderch.
- Welsh conversation: Sunday, June 9, 2 pm, 2393 Bourne Ave., St. Paul. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Picnic and Annual Meeting: Saturday, July 27, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm at Rosebrook Park, 2590 Fry St., Roseville. Bring a dish to share. More details to follow.
- North American Festival of Wales: August 29 - September 2 in Milwaukee, WI. Register online by visiting http://nafow.org. Call the Hilton Milwaukee City Center Hotel at 414-271-7250 to get the NAFOW rate of $125/night. You do not have to pay anything to make a reservation -- just provide your credit card number. For more information on the train to Milwaukee, go to the What's On page.
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.