TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- September newsletter! Click here
- Welsh Movie Night: Monday, October 21, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, at Brooklyn Park Library, 8500 W. Broadway Ave., Brooklyn Park. Come to see Dark Horse and the short, The Outing. Free. Popcorn provided.
- Welsh Conversation: Sunday, November 10, 2 pm, at 8844 Stevens Ave. S., Bloomington, MN. Direct questions to email@example.com.
- Pub Gathering: Sunday, November 10, 4 - 6pm at Merlin's Rest Pub at 3601 E. Lake Street in Minneapolis.
- Scott Lloyd, Welsh storyteller: "Arthurian Place Names of Wales": Thursday, November 21, 7 - 9 pm, St. Anthony Park Lutheran Church, 2323 Como Ave. W., St. Paul. $10/person. $5 student. Also speaking in Mankato -- stay tuned for more information.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, December 7 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. We'll talk about Ibraham and Reenie by David Llewellyn. Visit the What's On page to see the list of books for the following year.
- Christmas/Holiday Tea: Saturday, December 14, 2 - 4 pm at University Lutheran Church of Hope, 601 - 13th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN. Put the date on your calendar! Come to celebrate the season with carols and songs, poems, and stories.
- St. David's Day Annual Banquet, February 29, 2020, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, at the DoubleTree by Hilton (new name, same place as last year), 2540 N. Cleveland Ave., Roseville. Save the date!
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.