TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
Click here to download a registration form for the St. David's Day Banquet: 2019 Banquet Registration Form
- February Newsletter just came out! Download it HERE.
- Pub Gathering: Sunday, February 10, 4 - 6pm at Merlin's Rest Pub at 3601 E. Lake Street in Minneapolis. Join us in meeting up with new and long-time friends with Welsh interests and Celtic connections (along with a pint, a glass of wine and/or some good food).
- Save the Date - St. David's Day Banquet: Saturday, March 2, 2019, 11:30am - 3:00pm at the Radisson Hotel Roseville, 2540 North Cleveland Ave., Roseville, MN. Be sure to put this on your calendar! We will be celebrating folk dancing and folk singing. The Belles of the North, a Minneapolis Morris Dance group, will be performing. Join us for good company, good food, and a good time! Click HERE to download the registration form.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, April 6 at 11:30 am (Note date change because of Bill Kimes' memorial) at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to discuss Aberfan, by Gaynor Madgwick. See a description and a list of future books for discussion by visiting the "What's On" page.
- Out of Town Event: Blodwen, a Welsh Opera: Anyone interested in traveling to Montana for an exciting musical event? Blodwen, an opera composed by Dr. Joseph Parry and Richard Davies, will be performed May 10-12 and 17-19, 2019 in the Roebling Theater at the NOVA Center for Performing Arts at 2317 Montana Ave., Billings, Montana.
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.