TRY YOUR HAND AT WELSH TRIVIAEasy Welsh Quiz!
Or at least deemed Easy
by the quiz creators...
See if you can answer any of theses hard questions from the North American Festival of Wales.
The St. David's Society of Minnesota was formed to celebrate the heritage and culture of the Welsh immigrants to Minnesota. To these ends, St. David's Society members celebrate and cultivate all things Welsh - in literature, history, music, dance, art or ideas, traditional and contemporary.
Visit our What's On? page to learn more about how to participate.
- The November Newsletter is now on-line. Click on "Newsletters" above.
- The Well-Read Dragons Book Club: Saturday, December 2 at 11:30 am at Davanni’s, 3673 Lexington Ave. N. in Arden Hills. Come to talk about your choice of short stories by Mary-Ann Constantine. See more details and the list of books for discussion through August 2018 on the What's On page. Come even if you haven't read the book.
- Holiday Tea: Saturday, December 9, 2 - 4 pm at University Lutheran Church of Hope, 601-13th Ave. SE, Minneapolis. We will have readings and musical performances, the singing of carols together, story-telling, and, of course, lots of delicious treats. You are welcome to bring a festive story about Wales.
- Vocal Essence Performances featuring "Carol of the Night," music and text by two Society members, David Evan Thomas and Jean Greenwood: December 2 - 10 at various churches. See What's On page for more details.
- Sgwrs Cymraeg, Welsh Language Discussion Group: The December meeting has been cancelled. The next meeting will be Sunday, January 14 at 2:00 pm at 8844 Stevens Ave. S., Bloomington, MN. All levels are welcome. We do some conversation, some drills (suitable for beginning levels), and some reading / translation.
Visit the What's On? page for more details of all these events.